TUNKHANNOCK – Back by popular demand, Rep. Karen Boback (R-Lackawanna/Luzerne/Wyoming) has released the informational session schedule at her annual Senior Expo, to be held on Friday, July 28, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Tunkhannock Area High School cafeteria. In addition to the informational sessions, over 40 vendors will be on site to educate residents about local programs and services.
Sessions will be held in two rooms beginning at 10:30 a.m. and running through 1 p.m.
The following is the schedule for Room 1:
• 10:30 a.m. - Social Media.
• 11 a.m. - Cyber Security.
• 11:30 a.m. - Safety for Seniors.
• Noon - Senior Legal Issues.
• 12:30 p.m. - Lyme Disease.
• 1 p.m. - Preventing Opioid Abuse.
The following sessions are set for Room 2:
• 10:30 a.m. - Chair Yoga Demonstration and Lecture.
• 11:30 a.m. - Tai Chi for Arthritis Demonstration and Lecture.
• Noon - Healthy Cooking.
• 12:30 p.m. - Prescription Drug Use/Safety.
• 1 p.m. - Elder Abuse and Services for Victims.
This is a free event. For more information, visit RepBoback.com
or contact her district offices at 570-836-4777 or 570-675-6000.
Representative Karen Boback
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Morgan Dux